Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility
Epson is one leading manufacturers of computer printers and information and imaging related equipment. The top brand provides advanced print head technology producing highly superior output printing with fair speeds. Epson produces highly ranged with advanced technology solutions. The printers range from desktop printers to commercial and industrial printers. Scan and print documents from any location using Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility
Follow the simple procedure below for Epson Connect Printer Setup for windows
Before starting with Epson Printer Setup your product must be set up with a wireless or Ethernet connection.
• Go to Epson Support page first. Follow the guidelines in the Start Here Sheet. Select your product, Manuals, and warranty, then click on Start Here
• First of all, download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
• Agree to an end-user agreement and then click Next.
• Move ahead with Epson Printer Setup by clicking on Install and then Finish.
• Choose your product and then tap next.
• Select Printer Registration and click “Next”.
• Agree to license agreement and privacy statement. Click next for proceeding with Epson Connect Printer Setup
• When you see the message “Register a printer to Epson Connect”. Click “O.K”.
• Follow the below steps now:
1. Fill “Create Epson Connect account”, if you want to create a new account.
2. Otherwise, register a new product with an existing account, if you already have one.
• After doing the needful, click close.
Are you facing Epson Printer Setup issues?
Epson Connect Printer issues may crop because of below reasons
• Printer registration is not proper. When you do not register the printer properly, the setup error may arise during installation
• You might also face setup error if the setup file gets corrupted due to some reason.
Simple troubleshooting steps can help you resolve Epson Connect Printer Setup issues.
Remove, registered users
• Type Epson setup on the search and then choose the setup file you want to delete from the result. Execute it now.
• Proceed by choosing the printer device that you want to remove from the services of Epson Connect setup. After doing so, Tap Next.
• Choose the option ‘Printer Removal’. Then Hit on the ‘Next’ button.
• Lastly, click ‘OK’ and then tap on the ‘Close’ button.
• The registered printer can be removed by using the web configuration page.
1. Start by launching the web configuration page of your Epson printer.
2. Next, Hit the ‘Epson Connect Services’. Then click on the ‘Delete’ button.
3. Proceed by pressing O.K Button, when the message of confirmation appears
4. Finally, remove the printer from the service of the Epson Connect. Then close the browser.
Remove the account from Epson Printer
Follow the below steps to remove the account successfully
• Start with signing on your account on the user page. Tap on Icon on the person and then choose the ‘Account Information.
• Go for Delete User Account’ option. Hit on “Delete” button.
• The message of confirmation appears if the account gets deleted. Now click on the ‘OK’ button.
• Account has been removed from Epson Connect Services.
Register Epson Printer again via computer
• Start with connecting your printer that is to be registered to the Internet.
• Next, search for the Epson connect printer setup utility present in your system. If this setup file is not there on your system then download and install it.
• Launch the program, once you are done with the installation
• Choose the model of the printer you have in the setup window. Click “Next”.
• Now select the ‘Registration’ and then tap on the ‘Next’ button.
• After that, accept the license agreement and Hit “Next for proceeding with Epson Connect Printer Setup.
• Follow the on-screen instructions to make an account
• Otherwise, register a new product with an existing account. Add a new Printer device.
• Click Close.
If still face Epson Printer Setup issues, connect with techies at Epson Support. The techies will help you resolve any of the printer related issues efficiently. The support is available round the clock to address all your printer related issues.